CCFC is seeking a part time Operations Associate to work out of our Boston office. This 10 hour per week position will support the organizational operations of CCFC and is crucial for making our organization run smoothly and effectively. Ideal candidates are curious, highly organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about reducing corporations’ influence on childhood.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain CCFC’s donor and member database (Salsa Engage & CRM).
- Create financial and membership reports to support the needs of CCFC’s staff and board.
- Manage CCFC’s organizational budget, including quarterly updates for CCFC’s Board.
- Manage expenses, invoices, and donation deposits.
- Oversee the donor acknowledgement process.
- Liaise between CCFC and its fiscal sponsor, TSNE/MissionWorks, on budget, contracts, and other organizational operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to use CCFC’s financial numbers to tell a story about our work.
- Experience maintaining an organizational budget.
- Experience with Salsa or another CRM.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and learn new skills.
- Able to work well both collaboratively and independently.
- Interest in social activism and the commercialization of childhood.
- Must be able to work in our Boston office. Telecommuting will not be considered.
$20 per hour, non-benefited position
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include your availability and tell us a bit about why you’re interested in CCFC’s mission. To ensure we receive your application, please put OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE in the subject line.